Sunday, 18 October 2009

Just a little something for the kids

Just thought I would take a new turn with my bloody blog...

Someone sent me this sheet full of very deep questions, which I had trouble answering because they freak me out because they do.

Something you say a lot that you tend to regret - "No" "Yes" "I don't know"

The one thing you said that you regret the most - There are too many to think

And the least? "I'm not asking you to change"

Is there anyone outside your personal family that you actually love? - Currently: Yes.

Have ever been in love? In the right context, no. Maybe I thought I was, but only for a moment. True love isn't something that can just be 'had'. It's much too fragile.

Have you ever had a broken heart? - It's probably one of the most common feelings in this day and age...

Would you rather a broken heart or a broken wrist? - A broken wrist. You can see clearly why your in pain...

Have you ever broken someone's heart? No, I can't say that I have.

What are you most afraid of? Being vulnerable and not in control, being forgotten/left behind, loosing someone important to me, a dying friendship, etc.......

What do you want the most? Success. I want to live the dream of finding a job that I particularly enjoy doing and finding someone to spend my life with. Whenever that day will come..

Have ever loved someone so much that it made you cry? No, I don't think I've ever gotten that dramatic before.

What's the best thing a woman could do to make you happy? For her to fall helplessly in love with me (isn't that every man's dream)?

And the worst thing she could do? Forget about me..

Would you dump someone if they went through your phone/emails? Maybe, depends if I had anything to hide at the time. Otherwise, no.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes and No. You might think your in love with someone when you first see them, but you can never know how they really will turn out later on.

Is there a "one" for everyone? Maybe, unfortunately, some can't wait for that 'one' to come along and they end up with someone who isn't for them. That's the worst thing.

Is being in love overrated? I am not sure. I think a lot of poeple say that they are in love, when they really just have a crush, but that makes crushes overrate, not being in love. But then again, some people are not content until they are in love, or they feel like there life is not complete until they are in love with someone. In the case of being in love being used as a way of measuring success, then I would have to say that, yeah, it might be a bit overrated.

Is sex overrated? Never.

When you realize you love someone, do you tell them? Not right away, I would probably want to wait awhile and see if they will return my love and see where that takes me.

Are you in love with one of your friends? Yes.

Do you want do find The One? Not any time soon I don't think so.

No comments: