Sunday, 18 October 2009

such a long time coming

I don't believe it, I really don't.
After all this time, through the fire and the proverbial rain, I have completely over-looked and neglected my blog. This is a serious outrage. There hasn't been a decent post in weeks. Public School really is unhealthy. It has led to my room hardly being clean, my body hardly getting showered (okay, maybe that was a little too much information to let you all in on), and turning me into some sort of little Mental Keynes carbon copy of something I don't even want to begin to think about.
It really does suck doesn't it? Well, such is life, right? Well, don't blame me, I didn't start the effect. I've been trying to reverse it for years. But sadly, like most of you realized, we ain't gods. Oh no sir, we aren't anything of the kind.

Alright, well, let's see. Winter is slowing pushing itself on us like a big fat ugly woman would do to some helpless man while mere survival is becoming more and more important to me. School-life is not what I thought it would be. Nothing is ever what it seems right? Even if that statement is not entirely the truth, saying it makes me feel a little better. Of course there's going to be things in life that you may or may not understand, but that shouldn't stop you from achieving what can be achieved... Even if it costs you an arm and a leg on the trip there.

As expected, I feel so very attached yet, on occasion, suddenly very connected. I haven't had the urge to be very clever since I've been in school if understand what I mean. It's hard work and the coursework/homework is tedious as fuck. But oh well, this is what I need to get me through the final exams. And then there's always the big and bright college route. That shouldn't be too bad. Apparently everyone's more chilled out. I guess people finally grow up at the age of 16/17. What a lovely thought. Just to think that pretty soon I'll be in that position, thinking of what I'm going to do next with my very complex life.

It's 2 in the morning and I'm seriously freezing in the dining room. I hate British Winters so much. I think I need some sleep. Just thought it would be nice to write something for a change you know? I think I'm going to do an article soon... Maybe about school-life or something. Just summarizing how I feel and what I currently think about it. I would go into now but I really don't think now is an appropriate time.

Let's see...

No comments: