Anyways... I have already written another chapter but I won't post it just yet. I don't want it to go too fast, you know? I want people to have a chance to read the parts that are already up, as well as the other posts down the line.
Alright then, let's see...
...
...
Another random post... Haha.
Oh well, I'll put the next song on for the Top 10 for this blog.
08 - Train - Drops of Jupiter
This is quite an old song but, as I was walking down the stairs this morning, mug of Tetley clutched in my hand, it just popped into my head and I started singing it. So, here it is... Train's Drops of Jupiter!
2 comments:
Just to let you know, there are not really in the order of how much I like them cause there are countless, I am not going to organize them, just post the one that I've recently listened to.
Cheers.
I love that song.....
Post a Comment