Well, I did warn you all, didn't I? I seem to recall saying very clearly I'd be gone this weekend. No need for the harsh e-mails and the cutting remarks on Facebook/Yahoo/Other Internet and even verbal Abuse Websites.
Well, I had a smashing birthday weekend as I knew I would.
Shall be putting up some of the few grainy mobile pictures I took whilst having the time of my life (and I owe it all to Jeremy's house... and my sister's shitty Samsung stupidity... I should write for Webster's Dictionary man!) when I get the chance. Right now, all the phones are acting up but I should be getting them soon enough.
Oh wow, quite a lot has happened.. I just realized. I was going to post yesterday but I only had enough time to write a quick '100 views' post heralding this blog's awesomeness. No matter, now shall be the time of mass-posting. Maybe not actually, I am such a contradictory human being. Double-minded in my own ways, or so says The Bible.
So, it was great; left Friday and on Saturday spent the first part of the morning with Frank on the The Big Hill overlooking Gravesend. It was... sensational... The Thai Sweet Chilli one that is. Not just original or something... Gawd, who do you take me for anyways?
We took some killer pictures with his killer phone and just sat there talked, rolled down, and ended it with running down singing 'Pictures of You' which scared the shit out of a dad and his little boy.
In the afternoon or something they all came (Helen, Fred, Ikra, Freya, Laura and Brad, and Adam). We didn't sleep at all the night, just played Guitar Hero WT, ate a lot of junk food, drank a lot of soft drinks, sat around and talked, you know....? Along those lines.
Got to know some new people, which is something I always enjoy doing. It's always good thing. But, my God, at the end of the sleepover, once everyone had left, the mess was unholy. Seriously NOT cool.
I love traveling! I love going on the train alone, on the bus, on the tube. It's always such an adventure; seeing new people, the stereotypes, stalking the chavs, and just generally chilling. It's always so great having to plan out you're route and sitting by yourself in a backward Costa with a warm Croissant and a bottle of coke.
When you get home, that is, it's horrible. That's when I start feeling like utter doodoo.
Oh, the new house seems to be working out. It's not in Luton now, it's in Milton Keynes; which is a lot more stylish and posh area. We should be moving in on the 17th or something. And on the 13th we're actually moving out of here. Me and my dad will hopefully go to Jeremy's house for awhile.
I know... Such hobos. Well, what can I say? I mean, really, what the fuck do you expect from me... Freakin' Gawd! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment