Something I wrote after I watch The International. Those types of films are so typical and just make you want to cringe. Hot girl follows good looking fearless guy who is trying to bring down a corrupt business. (Insert title... It usually starts with The for some reason...)
Anyways, I just sat down afterward and just started writing. :) Enjoy...
To: Verne
From: Paone
Thank you once again for your cooperation. We are very delighted you have finally given us the information of the Hittan case. It was met with a great amount interest that you have taken it upon yourself to assist us in this matter of importance.
To: Paone
From: Verne
Your welcome, P. It's my pleasure to assist you. You have always been such a help to me even when I swore to kill you. Tell your company that I have thought it over, and will be your insider until further notice. I am sending you clearence from the database of AVEC.
To: Verne
From: Paone
Ah, you never let me forget that, eh? Shame you had to call off your vendetta when your boss' wife found out about you. Oh, thanks for the clearence, I think we could use some of that.
To: Paone
From: Verne
Well, you know me. I always give up when there is the slightest chance of my life on the line. That's why I am so unreliable.
To: Verne
From: Paone
Yet another fact that you never like me forget. You really enjoy pulling people's strings don't you?
To: Paone
From: Verne
As do you, P.
To: Verne
From: Paone:
You know me to the T, V. That's what I like about you. You always seem to know what your talking about. You make life... amusing. I hope your not discovered, because once you are, I don't think I'll see you again. At least not for a long time. And that would be a shame, wouldn't it?
To: Paone
From: Verne
Oh well, I know how to stay alive. It's one of those things we ex-MI5 know how to do. It's one of the upsides of working as an agent. We think before we act, we talk before we kill, we jump just in time, we don't save anyone, you know... that sort of thing.
To: Verne
From: Paone
Yes, I do recall that. You were having such a great time killing all the baddies when suddenly your brother, the big big baddie, calls you home. It's good knowing where your greatest alligience lies, V. When you have the cards, you know just how to play 'em. Which is a shame really, because in this matter, you don't have them at all. The odds are all against you now, V. How does it feel to be completely powerless for once?
To: Paone
From: Verne
You seem to forgetting the fact that I am working for your company indirectly. Meaning I decide what I will reveal and what I won't.
To: Verne
From: Paone
Ah, that's where you are so very wrong my friend. You are racing death here. You have to rely fully on us now. Without our acceptance, you'd be gone.
To: Paone
From: Verne
Tell Xier I will meet him up on 5th, Berlin Wall Centre, at 05:03 tomorrow.
Oh, and, P, you do know your on thin ice... don't you? Well, if you didn't, I would've killed you a long time ago.
(Verne is now offline)
To: Verne (Offline)
I think you mean the other way around...
No comments:
Post a Comment