Thursday, 16 July 2009

The English Way

Well, it's happened. We moved into the house last night & today I have officially moved in.
The house is situated in Far Bletchley (it sounds really countryside Britain no?) & albeit the fact that it's quite small it's very homey and comfy.
The landlord and his family seem to be very Chinese cause they left behind a lot of books, artifacts, paintings, and what not from China. It's great though.
My room is the smallest in the house and it's been previously decorated by it's former owner; little 6 year old Cassie; who took it upon herself to paste fucking Disney Pictures all over the walls. Wow, that's Cass. You're .... Brilliant.
Anyways, not much to say. I got a lot of my stuff into my room now and it's all finished. Just waiting for my bed.

Okay, for those who are wondering 'Why the fuck are you moving from London to Milton Keynes?' well... I really don't know. Haha. No, seriously, the reason is simple: It's cheaper here. And there's a lot of nice people and the area is safe, very good schools, everything here is perfect. It's a great place to have a house.
There are huge malls and shopping centers and other stuff. :D
So, you are welcome to come and visit me, you Gravesend lot. There's a lot to do here... Honest.

Pretty soon we'll be looking into a good school for me to start going to and I'm really happy for that. I need to be more challenged. Home-school is not challenging me. It's telling me 'go on... no one's around... go downstairs.... bum around the house doing absolutely Jack shit.... go on...' It's dull and boring to sit at home knowing there's about 65 kids you're age laughing and joking with friends at school. Yes, I'm a loner and I'm desperate... At the moment. Only a the moment. I will fight my way into a good school even if it kills me.

Oh, and Luca (my brother in law) is trying to get me to mow people's lawns as a job thing. It's really cool as I could make a lot of money (a lot better than paper runs). The only thing is my hands haven't nearly touched a mower since... Wow, since forever actually. So I need some practice. I really hope it works this.

Anyway, not much for to say. I'm finally out in the world though. Finally.

Here's a song that portrays life here in England.
And with this I will leave you. Don't be surprised if I don't continue on posting. I'm very busy. Cheers.

No comments: